Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Amy Butler is Re-releasing Gypsy Caravan!!!


We have long been begging Amy to start re-releasing some of her fabulous old fabric lines and what do you know, she's doing it!! This year she's bringing back her very first collection which some of our Cabbage Rose shoppers are sure to have a few pieces of left in their stash! So if you've put away your desires for just a few extra yards of this gorgeous collection to use with that awesome Fat Quarter you have left over, let your fabric lust sleep no more! These fantastic prints are making their way back to our shop and here's what Amy has to say about it!
+++

Back by popular demand! I am thrilled to announce that I am proudly making my first fabric collection, Gypsy Caravan, available again! Now a whole new generation of sewers can fall in love with these fresh designs. With the help of Rowan, I'm digging into my stash and re-releasing these original prints. I loved them when they first came out, and I love them now! I've set the collection up in two easy cap sets, keeping the exact prints and original colors. I hope the positive spirit of these feel-good prints awakens the gypsy spirit in you and all your friends in your sewing community!

Gypsy Caravan will be shipping to stores in April. I can't wait to see all of the new items  you create! Be sure to keep an eye out for my upcoming "Show me YOUR Stash contest!" This fun event will be starting March 15th. Find out more soon on my Amy Butler Facebook Page and web site.

Happy Sewing!
XO Amy

No comments: