Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apron Samples!

Goodness! The Cabbage Rose Girls are as busy as bees busting out NEW samples for the shop left and right! Today I'm going to share a couple of aprons that have me wanting to create my own!


This little number is Domestic Goddess by Amy Butler! Absolutely in LOVE! I love that they made it with Hideaway by Lauren + Jessi Jung! It gives this chic pattern a fun and kitchsy twist!


Look at the adorable Flouncy Little Apron! Such a cute piece, this apron could nearly pass off as a dress from the front! A girlie girl's dream!


I'm just crazy over those pockets! This one was created with Fifi & Fido by Anna Griffin!

If you're in the area, be sure to come by the shop! There's SO much cuteness happening in their right now! You don't want to miss it! ;)

No comments: