Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scenes from the Shop!

Hey hey everyone! I hope you all had a très romantique Valentine's Day! I just wanted to stop in to show you all what some of the Cabbage Rose girls are creating these days! Prepare to be inspired!
 

Susanna created this ADORABLE apron from the Mother & Daughter Aprons book by Cindy Oates! I love that she used Sunkissed! Such a perfect collection for brightening up any project!



Susanna and Jenny combined their creative forces to create these adorable bulletin boards for our office! All you need is a regular cork bulletin board, your favorite fabric (they used Sugar Pop), staples and embellishments! The girls used some of our awesome ric rac, crotcheted flowers from Riley Blake and super cute buttons to really spiff them up! These would be a great item to make if you're decorating a teen bedroom or a craft room!


Pam created this super sweet tea towel by simply sewing a few strips pretty fabric (she used Wildflowers IV) to the end of toweling that you can purchase at our shop! This is a great project to whip up a quick hostess gift or you could make it a little more personal with some embroidery and make it a wonderful Mother's Day present!

I hope you've been inspired to create something beautiful with some of the great new Spring fabric lines! The designs are SO fabulous this season, so scoop up some new prints and get crafty!

1 comment:

BonnieN said...

Oh my Goodness, that apron! I love it! I have a few Sunkissed pieces, love it also, Is that large polka dot fabric from Sunkissed also? Or another Sweetwater line? it realy pops it , I have that pattern book too, have not made anything from it yet, but that will change now! You may as well go ahead and post the fabric kit for this apron!! I will check back..apronista that I am...