Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Amazing Amy!

Amy Butler never ceases to amaze me but her booth at last week's Quilt Market just about blew my socks off! So many new patterns and ideas, this girl just doesn't run out of inspiration!
(click on images for a better look)

 



She's even doing a new line of yarn....fab.u.lous! This makes me wanna bust out those knitting needles! Knit one, purl one, uh...that's about as far as I got last time I tried. Maybe I'll learn as an excuse to buy her yarn in every color!


And as always, she had great new pattern samples on display. I'm seriously craving that ruffled bag!


Wow! I cannot get over how phenomenal her next season is. Can't wait to get as much of her goodies in the shop as possible! Speaking of her new goodies, we DO have two of her brand new patterns, Rainy Days and Little Splashes available on our website! Be sure to check them out!

Check back here tomorrow for more pictures from last week's Market!

No comments: