Monday, May 31, 2010

No Pillows Left Behind!

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying their 3-day weekend! I am super excited because today we've added dozens of new pillowcase kits to the shop! We've always had a big selection in the store but now we finally have them all online as well! Each kit includes a pattern and precut fabric so all you have to do is put it together! A quick and easy project that takes about 15 minutes to complete...that's MY kind of project! And they make adorable gifts whether you want to whip one up for a friend or give the kit to a kiddo who is just learning to sew. Here are a few of my faves! 


Aren't they sweet?  I have a pillowcase that I made with one of these kits on my travel pillow so it never gets left behind at hotels! So, not only are they cute but they can save you a bundle on lost pillows...No Pillows Left Behind! 

Head on over to the shop to see our new selection!

No comments: