Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can't Wait for Wildflowers!

Howdy everyone! Today I've got a fun line to share with all of you!


This is "Wildflowers IV" by Sentimental Studios! I have to admit, even though I love the Wintertime as a break from the Texas heat, I did start wishing for Spring and Summer as soon as I got a glimpse of these lovely prints! All of the florals are SO realistic looking! If you have allergies, here's your chance to fill your home with fresh flowers without the stuffy nose! You could make punchy throw pillows or a sweet table cloth for Spring! I think these fabrics would make a GORGEOUS Summer quilt...take it to the park for picnics, lay it on the hood of your car and watch the clouds, or spread it on the ground by the lake in the sun!

Widlflowers IV Charm Pack      Widlflowers IV Fat Quarter Bundle

Wow, I'm officially craving warmer months....great timing considering the arctic front Fort Worth is about to get! Oh well, I'll just stand by these fabrics and picture myself in a beautiful field blanketed in wildflowers! I think that will hold me over! ;)

No comments: