Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Kits!

Hey everyone! Lately we've been totally in love with all the new quilt kits that we have so I thought I'd share the latest and greatest ones! 


We just recently kitted the oh-so-adorable Binkies on Broadway quilt and I'm just smitten! You tend to see a lot of ducks, bears, and puppies in baby patterns and fabrics but I just LOVE these elephants! Lily & Will is still one of my favorite fabric lines for baby (and we're really excited about Lily & Will II)! This quilt is a very cute twist on boyish and amps up the sweet factor just a pinch! The browns in this quilt really anchor the whole design and keep things from getting too precious! If you've got a first son or grandson coming into the world soon, this is the perfect quilt to make! This is one of those quilts that could easily become an heirloom piece and I'm just too in love with it!


The Collections - Faith Quilt Kit is a sight to behold! The design is actually a reproduction of the 150 year old quilt that actually inspired the Collections for a Cause - Faith fabric line! And now with this kit, you can recreate it too! Use beautiful reproduction fabrics to create these intricate and lovely details and have a true representation of history in your home!


Oh man, I have to say this Oasis Quilt Kit is probably my favorite! I'm such a sucker for hexagons! And in these sweet and soft prints, the combo is just heavenly! This is the perfect Summertime quilt and will undoubtedly bring warmth and cheer to whatever room you use it in! I would love to see this quilt hung up on a wall or hanging over a love seat! Bonus: this kit also comes in an adorable matching tin lunchbox! Gotta love a little extra like that! ;)

If none of these kits quite tickle your fancy, be sure to browse through our entire collection! We have kits for every style and every occasion so you're bound to find a new project just perfect for you!

No comments: