Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that all the bundles, layer cakes, jelly rolls and charm packs from Fig Tree & Co.'s new line Strawberry Fields are now in the shop and online!!!


Loving the more pastel looking color scheme for Spring! This is definitely one of Joanna's more cheery lines and I think I know just the pattern for it! 

Chintz

This is Chintz, one of Fig Tree's newest quilt patterns and I have to admit I have a crush! I'm a total sucker for all the -gons...pentagons, hexagons, octagons, you name it! There's something about simple geometery in quilt blocks that just can't help but looking awesome and Chintz is a great example of that! I'm really digging the different shapes inside each octagon...definitely adds a whole lotta oomph to the design! And you gotta love the lone heart Joanna added! Here's a look at the finished product!


Sew sweet! Wouldn't this make a great Mother's Day quilt? I'm thinking it would make it to the "most fabulous Mother's Day gift of all time" list for sure!! Or if your Mom is a quilter, grab her a Strawberry Fields Layer Cake and this pattern and give her the gift of a new project! Either way, you're sure to have one happy Mama!

No comments: