Thursday, October 7, 2010

Craft for a Cause!

Hey everyone! Today I want to spotlight an awesome quilt kit that not only is a fun project but it also helps an awesome cause!


This kit uses Hope, the sixth collection for a cause from Howard Marcus. The proceeds from this kit will go towards the search for the cure for ALS. Why not make something beautiful while making a difference!



Made with gorgeous reproduction fabrics taken from an antique quilt circa 1860!


And it comes in this adorable matching tin lunchbox! Perfect for stashing scraps or notions!

Help support the search for the cure for ALS and pick up this awesome kit for yourself or a friend! You'll be glad you did!

Grab the kit here!

1 comment:

Stitched With Prayer said...

Oh my gosh!!! I discovered your shop and blog this morning when receieved Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs newsletter showing your quilts made with her new Lily and Will fabric. They are all just wonderful and I thought I needed to explore your store And your blog after seeing those. I found this post and fell in love instantly with this quilt! It is so very gorgeous. It absolutely stole my heart. I am in the middle of finally setting up my very own sewing room after raising my two oldest grandsons for 13 years. I love them more than life itself but Dear Lord am I glad to have the house back. Though I'm only 60 years old, young I know to have my own work space *wink*, it is going to be sew nice no to have to sew i the living room during our cold Utah winters and the basement when it is warmer. Ah, but I digress...I just had to say and I think I already did that this quilt has stolen my heart. Just beautiful. I can't fit it into my budget, and you are probably out of them anyway but I just had to take a minute and let you know that as I wandered around your wonderland blog, and searched your great store, I know that when I am in a position to order some of the many things that "spoke to me", you will definitely be hearing from me. For now, I will just have to settle for checking your blog each day and then for sheer pleasure, I'll be searching though more of you blog archives. Thanks for sharing your beautiful designs and for a delightful blog to explore!