Monday, May 9, 2011

A Pretty-fied Tutorial!

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to a brand new week! I hope all of you Mamas out there got a little special treatment yesterday and got to spend some quality time with family!

Well, today I was searching for some fun home decor ideas as I am doing a little redecorating and found a tutorial that I'm going to be trying ASAP!


I found the Pretty-fied Sheet Set by Mickey and April on the Moda Bake Shop blog and let out a little squeel of delight when I saw it! Aren't these just SO lovely? I love the idea of creating a quilt or duvet cover for a bed and sprucing up your neutral sheets with some coordinating fabric to match! You could really add that extra punch to a room with this pretty touch!


And aren't they just the sweetest all tied up? I think this would make a wonderful wedding shower, home warming or off-to-college gift or you could use some brightly colored twin size sheets with some fun prints for decorating a kiddo's room! Since this is a project that doesn't require tons of fabric (all you need is a charm pack plus an additional yard and quarter to do a queen size sheet set) you can whip up a set for any occasion!

You can get the full recipe with lots of great pictures and instructions here!


No comments: