Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soul Blossom by Amy Butler is HERE!!!

The wait is finally over...SOUL BLOSSOM by Amy Butler is HERE!!!
We just received her absolutely stunning quilting cottons and let me tell you, everyone in the shop was drooling over the bolts even while they were still wrapped in plastic! This line is by far my favorite of Amy's work, the patterns and colors are bolder and brighter than anything she's done so far! I'm getting a million ideas just looking at these beautiful prints! And what's more, Amy has released some new FREE projects inspired by this gorgeous line that I'm just dying to try!


How awesome are the yo-yo's on the Bloom Quilt? It reminds me of something you'd see at Anthropologie! And I'm just in love with the piecing of the Sunshine Quilt, to die for!! (Click the names to download the free patterns)


And if you're a beginning sewer, try your hand at making a pair of Patchy Jeans! A surefire way to liven up even the oldest pair of Levis and use fabulous fabric at the same time! Can't beat that with a yard stick! ;)

If you're in need of even MORE inspiration (or if you're like me and are just obsessed), check out this cute video! I love all the home decor ideas that Amy comes up with! She's already got me wanting to buy this entire collection and redo my entire house, so crafty divas beware! This video may be hazardous to your bank account! ;)




Don't forget we carry ALL of  Amy's gorgeous patterns so if you're looking for more project ideas, be sure to browse through them all here!
 

No comments: