Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New patterns!

I just love getting new things! But who doesn't?? After the girls came back from Spring Market I've been dying to get all the little beauties they ordered into the shop! So many things won't be out until fall but check out these adorable new patterns we just got in from Fig Tree & Co.!


This is Little Jellies! It comes with patterns for 3 different little zippered bags perfect for holding anything and everything! You could use one as a makeup bag, one to hold knitting needles...oh, who am I kidding? Like anyone could own this pattern and make just ONE of each! What I love is that you can use up all of your leftover jelly roll scraps to make them!

And this little number is Vanilla Bloom! A super cute chain quit, it's by far the neatest pattern I've seen in so long! Check out this completely different looking quilt made with the exact same pattern.


Can you believe it's the same quilt???  I couldn't at first, but if you look closely they've just inverted the cream and patterned fabrics. Genius!

Wow, I need to grab one of each of these before they're gone! I think they're gonna go fast! Hop on over to the shop to snag one for yourself!

No comments: