Thursday, September 23, 2010

New quilt kits you'll LOVE!

Hey ladies! I hope you're having a splendid week thus far! We've got a lot of exciting things in the works at The Cabbage Rose in the next few weeks and there will some announcements soon so stay tuned!

We're going kit CRAZY and have lots of awesome new additions and I thought I'd highlight some of my faves!


This beauty is the Blossom Road Quilt Kit in the GORGEOUS line "Bliss"! I'm seriously obsessed with this kit! So bright and cheery, it's the best mix of red, aqua and pink with touches of green! The bold, floral border is my favorite part!


This is the Floating Blocks Hooty Hoot Kit and it's available in a blue colorway (shown) and a green colorway! The owl prints are just two cute for words! And I love that some of the prints have a mid century, atomic feel! Perfect for a baby boy so if you've got a little man coming into your life, pick up this kit and make an adorable and meaningful gift!


The Easy Breezy Quilt Kit in Party Dress is just that...easy! The center of this quilt looks like hexagon piecing but it's actually just a solid panel of fabric! So all you really have to do is create the "piano keys" border and put it all together! What did I tell you? EASY!!!


Last but certainly not least is the Happy Kit Easy 4 5 6! I don't know what it is about this quilt but I just love it! Maybe it's the pastels smartly mixed with black and white prints, but whatever it is, it WORKS! It's fun and feminine and cute as a button, you'll love curling up with this little number to read your latest quilting mag!

We have even more new and wonderful kits on our website so be sure to browse through them! They're perfect one-stop shopping for a new project or as gifts for your crafty friends or family members! You're sure to find one to fall in love with! :)

No comments: