Monday, September 6, 2010

Follow your "Bliss"...

Happy Labor Day everyone! Hopefully you're doing JUST the opposite of labouring today! ;)

But I just HAD to stop to pop in here to tell you all that "Bliss" by Bonnie and Camille is HERE! I have literally been counting the days until it's release from when the girls came back from Market earlier this year with pictures of this GORGEOUS line!


Ahhhh! I'm in love. It's such a cute and feminine line but it's SO modern! There's a mix of florals and graphic prints and polka dots with such a great color combo! Swoon!

#921
#924
#920
 Here are some great patterns from Cotton Way that use "Bliss" in their pattern samples! I'm absolutely smitten with the ironing board cover, sew cute!

    

Don't forget to pick up some Special Cuts! A great way to get the enitre line in pre-cut, easy to use pieces! We have "Bliss" charm packs, jelly rolls and layer cakes!

I hope you ladies enjoy this adorable line as much as I do! And enjoy the rest of your Labor Day!

No comments: