Friday, September 17, 2010

Cute little extras!

Happy Friday to you!

I just wanted to pop in real quick to share these SUPER cute little accessories that we have in the shop!


How cute is this lunch box??? You could use it for keeping random notions, spools of thread or, the obvious, your lunch! The quote is awesome, that's how you reciprocate the vacuum your husband got you for Christmas! ;)

I'm obsessed with this tea towel set! The quotes are hard to read in the picture so here's what they say:

Top left: "You haven't had enough caffeine until you can thread a sewing machine while it's running."
Top right: "I got my husband a sewing machine! Good trade, huh?"
Bottom left: "Eat Sleep Sew"
Bottom right: "When I learned how to sew I forgot how to cook."

Adorable, right? Yeah, I think so too! Both of these would make great gifts for any of your crafty friends! Or you could keep the cuteness all to yourself...I wouldn't blame ya!

Have a fabulous weekend! And if you're near Fort Worth, come see us at the Trinity Valley Quilters' Guild "Everyday Heirlooms Quilt Show"! All the details are in the post below!

No comments: