Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sunnyside Diamond Zig Zag Quilt Tutorial

 
 
Every once in awhile I see something just fabulous on the Moda Bake Shop blog and this recipe by Janice Ryan of the Better Off Thread blog definitely caught my eye! Using a super convenient Jelly Roll from Kate Spain's newest collection, Sunnyside (PRE-CUTS ARE IN STOCK!) she created this stunning, diamond pieced chevron quilt that is just blowing my doors off!! I just ADORE the way she arranged the colors! It makes these zigs and zags SEW much more interesting!
 

 
This is a bit more of an advanced undertaking but she made incredibly good diagrams and directions so if you're feeling froggy, why not give it a go?? All it takes is one Sunnyside Jelly Roll and 4 yards of white for the background to get started! You can see the full instructions and directions for this quilt here!
 
Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

Penny Geisbush said...

I'm trying to find a pattern for the Sunnyside Diamond Zig Zag Quilt. None of the links to which I have been referred so far still exist. Can you please tell me how I can purchase this pattern