Monday, February 2, 2015

Celebrate Spring with Violette by Amy Butler!

 
 
Currently on it's way to our shop...Amy Butler's latest victory! I'm not exaggerating when I say I think Violette is some of Amy's most inspired work! The colors and intricacies of her patterns in this collection remind me of when her fabrics first hit the markets and all you could think is that you'd never seen something like this before. While the essence of these fabrics still has a immediately identifiable Amy vibe, they still seem like something SO new and wonderful from her! I am just in awe!! GO GIRL!!
 
 
 

 
The colors and diversity in the patterns is totally refreshing and there's a perfect balance of eclectic, bohemian feels with feminine poise! I just think this would be a DREAM to redo a bedroom in. Start with painting your room a nice gray, light mauve or lavender for something subtle...pick one of the brighter colors for some punch or keep walls a clean white and let the fabric do the talking. Then create some new bedding, curtains and throw pillows! This line definitely screams new, fresh...totally Spring and Summer yet with all of those jewel tones and neutrals, I think I'd feel right at home surrounded by these prints all year! Especially with a stunning new quilt or duvet cover!
 
 
 
Can we talk for a minute about the Square Dance quilt? I don't know if I've seen a prettier one in a long while. It's totally a combination of just how gorgeous these prints are and the quilt design itself  isn't doing a thing to these fabrics except making them look their absolute BEST! I just love it. No other way to describe it. And what I love the most about it is it's FREE. Thank you Amy, thank you! Update your bedroom starting with this fabulous centerpiece!
 
 

 
Don't forget to shop Amy's Patterns for even more creative ways to use these fabrics. Everything from bohemian garments to cool bags to perfect pillows to accent your space!
 
 
Now check out this fabulous video from Fall Quilt Market in Houston last year as Amy shows you around her prize winning booth! Her concepts are always so beyond dreamy! I seriously want to LIVE in an Amy Butler Market booth one day, just sayin'...
 

 
We hope you love this line as much as we do! There are so many beautiful ways to use Violette and we can't wait to see what you create! Order your favorite prints today and we'll ship them out to you as soon as they arrive!
Happy Sewing!

No comments: