Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shipping Policy + Some Love

Well, hey there! Hope you're having a great week so far! We got the nicest email from a customer last week and I wanted to share it with you today!

"Thank you so much for sending the fabric I ordered on July 17. It came in a timely manner and I am very pleased with it. However, I am writing to tell you that you have a "customer for life" because you advertised a S&H fee and adjusted it to the actual cost of the shipping. I really appreciate your consideration and will be speading the word about your website and service. Your website is on my favorites list and will be checking periodcally for your featured items. Thank you, again."

Susan Gray

The reason I wanted to share this with you is because we have a special shipping policy that I don't think many people know about. We will ALWAYS adjust shipping costs after we weigh your item! On our website there is a flat shipping rate but your card is not charged until we have weighed your purchase and figured out EXACTLY how much the postage will be and that's what we charge YOU for shipping! One more great reason to shop at Cabbage Rose!

And I just want to take this opportunity to tell you all how much we appreciate each and every one of you! You ladies allow us to continue doing what we love doing and we want to keep bringing you the loveliest fabrics, patterns, etc. forever! Thank you for supporting us and WE LOVE YOU!!!


1 comment:

Darlene Felling said...

There a a few shops that have this shipping policy and they are the only ones I patronize! Thank you for doing this and I love your shop for many other reasons as well:-) Great customer service, good sales, etc.