Monday, June 7, 2010

In Love with Heather!

Happy Monday to you all! Hopefully you've all had an creative and relaxing weekend! But as always, the weekend has to end and I thought I'd share some pretty to help get you through your week!

I have always been tickled pink by the lovely fabric lines of the ever-so-talented Heather Bailey, but lately, it's been her patterns that are stealing my heart! Here are a few that we added to the shop last week!

This is the New Leaf Folding Tote! These bags fold up into the size of a wallet so you can always keep them with you! Perfect to take with you to the farmer's market or grocery store so you can be earth-friendly and fashionable at the same time!

This expandable Market Bag is every woman's dream! Big enough to carry everything but the kitchen sink and yet small enough so you can actually FIND your cell phone! I would use it to sneak snacks brought from home into the movie theater! Shhhhh!

Aren't they precious! The Claira & Clancy Pig Dolls are too cute for words!

And Henrietta has to be the sweetest pincushion I ever did see!

I love that her patterns are really made for her fabrics! I personally couldn't imagine them any other way! If you're just dying to grab one of these patterns, be sure to check out her line Nicey Jane too! Every bit of it is gorgeous!

No comments: