Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh Riley Blake, Stop it!!!

Riley Blake is just KILLING me this year! Have you seen the new Colorful Christmas line??? It's AMAZING and it's in the shop now!!!




All of the prints come in cotton AND flannel (which we'll have online soon)! UPDATE: They're in the shop now!!! I'm seriously excited to get some of the yummy flannels to make some Christmas time PJ's!!! But think about all the possibilities! I would love to see a Christmas quilt made out of these cuties! What would you use them for??

2 comments:

SewGirl said...

I would make a christmas "rag" quilt out of the flannel - just for me to snuggle in front of the fire with :)

Cabbage Rose said...

Fabulous! I love the idea of having a Christmas quilt that comes out of storage just for the holidays! Especially in cozy flannels!