Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too early for the holidays?

Is it really ever too soon to prepare for the holidays? I think not! We've been getting tons of great new holiday lines into the shop over the past few weeks and I thought I'd share my favorites wtih yall!


Here's a panel  from my new favorite Christmas line from Kate Spain, 12 Days of Christmas! She's done such a fresh color scheme for a Christmas line, pea greens and robin's egg blues...such a modern take on the classics. We'll be doing a kit with this line too so keep on the lookout for that!


And these are some of my favorite prints from the Boo to You! line by My Mind's Eye. This has to be one of the cutest Halloween collections I've ever seen! Such whimsical little characters that will make you scream "eeek!" out of excitement instead of horror! There's adorable polka dots, stripes and even precious little skull and crossbones! Yes, precious and skulls CAN go together! Who knew? I can see cute pairs of pj pants or even a pillowcase to carry some candy loot out of these adorable fabrics! Definitely worth a look!

So how soon do you start preparing for the holidays? I know Christmas gifts have crossed my mind already this year! And what could be better than a gift handmade with love? I know I would really like to make more things for my friends and family this year! How about you?

No comments: